Sunday, September 20, 2009

First blog!

Hello readers! My name is Rachel Rose Maria Mustone, I'm from Winthrop, MA and I just turned 19 on July 25th. I am a second semester freshman at Salem State College. I spent my first semester at Lasell College in Newton, MA. There was a lot i didn't like about that school, it was too small, too many similar people, and not enough classes to choose from. I tried to transfer to Salem last January, but Lasell didn't send my transcript over in time for the transfer to go through so I was stuck working 3 jobs that semester and threw the summer. SO MISERABLE. But I am very happy at the school I'm at now, lots of nice people and a lot to do. There's never a dull moment around here. I am an elementary education and psychology major, and i can not wait to be done! Classes seem so overwelming right now, i hate this whole online thing. I thought i would like it but it just stresses me out. I'm taking two online classes, and one hybrid class. Which is half online and one class a week. I have a lot of free time, but the internet here is awful and shuts off all the time! I think i might be trying out for the cheering team here, ahh im so stressed out!

thats all for now! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment